“Anybody who’s doing any sort of work they’re passionate about can relate to this – when you start something, you really have no idea where it can go or what it can be, but something in you just feels compelled to do it.” – Jaime K
Click HERE to listen to the podcast
It was a joy and an honor to have been interviewed for Kimberly Wilson’s Tranquility du Jour podcast, a podcast I discovered two years ago and have enjoyed as a listener. I met Kimberly unexpectedly (hear the story!) last year, and was enchanted with her. She exudes a compassionate confidence while looking like an eccentrically feminine yogini meets a vintage french film star.
Her work includes a weekly podcast, an adorable and always-updated blog, several books and journals, a line of feminine eco-friendly clothing, and hosting retreats across the world. She is livin’ the dream. And she has a pug who is, thankfully, photographed often.
Some things I talked about in the podcast:
- Main Street Vegan Academy website
- Susannah Conway’s blog and work
- Maira Kalman’s books and art
- Post Sputnik website (STK!’s production team)
- My recipe + video for Vegan Beer and Cheese Soup
- Annie and Dan Shannon and The Betty Crocker Project
- Kimberly Wilson + Tranquility du Jour website + blog
You can also subscribe to Tranquility du Jour on iTunes. I’m on episode #316, which means there are 315 other wonderfully inspiring interviews to catch up on. Get started.
Hugs + lipsticked kisses to Kimberly for the lovely chat.
xo, Jaime K