Tomorrow is the Fourth Annual Bethlehem Vegfest! and I am so thrilled for this year, it’s hard to put into words. We’ll have Gene Baur of Farm Sanctaury and Matt Frazier of NoMeatAthlete.com, a vegan ice cream truck, the ever-beloved Cinnamon Snail food truck, and about a hundred million other wonderful people, speakers, chefs, vendors, and more.
This is a video from 2013’s Vegfest:
Save the Kales! will taping live ALL DAY! for our September show. Please-oh-please, catch up with us and say hello.
Cooking Segment and Q+A: 1:30pm-2:30pm at the RCN Cable booth
– break, ’cause we need to eat-
3pm-4pm we’ll be walking around Vegfest for street-style interviews (see the video above)
So flag us down, be prepared for hugs, tell why you love being vegan or why you love Vegfest, and maybe you’ll make it into our next show!
I’ll also have a booth with Save the Kales! TEES and TOTE BAGS next to the RCN Cable booth. These are brand new and if you get ’em at Vegfest you don’t have to pay for shipping when they go for sale online. More money for snacks! Cash + credit accepted.
- FREE! admission. Kid + dog friendly. Rain or shine.
- 11am-6pm on the South Bethlehem Greenway (public park between 3rd and 4th streets)
- Parking is around the city. For meters, download the MobileNow! app and fill your meter from your phone!
- GET THE APP HERE or search via your phone
Last info can be found on the Bethlehem Vegfest Facebook Page