If the only real-mail you receive are bills and those annoying packets of coupons for fast food chains, sign up for monthly Snack Boxes from Vegan Cuts and make mail fun again!
Vegan Cuts, an animal-friendly coupon site (excellent in it’s own right), has put together the very best in Surprises You Already Know About. That is, you’ll know you’ll have a box of goodies coming, but you won’t know what they are until you open it.
Oh, the suspense! The anticipation!
Every month has a different variety of snack samples and products. The March box has ten (TEN!) different items to eat up or slather on, or I suppose, if you’re feeling frisky – both?
In the March box (clockwise):
- NYL Skincare; body sugar scrub
- Equal Exchange; dark chocolate
- Cocomo Joe; coconut oil caramel corn (!!!)
- Vbar; almond cherry brown rice bar
- Sjaak’s Organic Chocolates; foil-wrapped chocolate egg
- Eli’s Earth Bars; peanut butter crunch and caramel Treasure Bar
- Beyond Eggs; egg replacer made special for cookie baking
- Earth Balance; aged white cheddar puffs
- Flamous; falafel chips
- Barre; ballerina spiruluna energy bar
The best part of this snack box (I mean, aside from a BOX OF SNACKS ARRIVING ON YOUR DOORSTEP) is that it costs less than $20.
Boxes are only $19.95!
Head over to Vegan Cuts to get the latest updates on the BEST offers on always, all-vegan products, like gorgeous handbags and scented candles to jewelry and DVDs. I’d take one of everything.