Update! Contest extended until August 1, 2012!
The much-anticipated cookbook by ManifestVegan.com‘s Allyson Kramer, Great Gluten Free Vegan Eats, is here in it’s full-color, delicious glory. And I’m giving away a copy!
WOOOOHOOO, now this is exciting!
1. Head over to the Save the Kales! facebook page
2. Leave a comment with the title and author of a cookbook that means a lot to you. Then explain why it’s meaningful. Maybe it was your first one, maybe it taught you how to cook the meal your family loves most, maybe it helped you change your diet. You decide!
3. Contest closes on
June 22, 2012 August 1, 2012. Winner will be announced within a week.
Note: The cookbook you submit as meaningful does not have to be vegan or gluten-free. (Though we’d all love to know about it, if it is!) We can find inspiration all around us, and you’ll find that many recipes in this book are inspired by non-vegan, non-gluten free versions from Allyson’s childhood.
- – – – -
There are just SOME of the recipes in this book:
- Olive and tofu feta tartlets
- Walnut ravioli with vodka sauce
- Stuffed cabbage rolls (from one Polish girl to another, this is awesome!)
- Apricot risotto
- Pumpkin chickpea chili
Okay, we have a little time ’til the contest is over, but it starts NOW!
Go go go!